Last week I had one evening free from work, so I seized the opportunity to do a little bar hopping. From Caliente Cab Co. w/my co-workers, to the Garden at Studio Square w/Fifi, Himay, and Nor. I’ve written about the Bohemian Beer Garden — the Garden at Studio Square is like a more modern, more fratty version of that. On weekends it draws a decent crowd, on weeknights it’s a little less full, but either way it makes for some great people-watching, and a nice relaxing time with friends and good beer.
Of course, I only stayed for an hour or so, before I had to trudge home and book some travel for my boss, but it was fun while it lasted.
Follow me on:
- Team dinner! (@ Havana Cafe) 4sq.com/198wfBG 10 hours ago
- RT @LaBibliotecaNYC: Pouring rain=pouring drinks! Be one of the first 15 people to retweet this and receive a surprise cocktail form our Li… 11 hours ago
- I'm bff's w/Noah but I don't think he'll let me on the ark as I'd be useless in repopulating the earth… instagram.com/p/Zqn0gunCzD/ 12 hours ago
- @that_lucie_girl Life is rough. ;) 12 hours ago
- RT @simondoonan: Keep the Candelabra Flame Burning :: @SimonDoonan on @SLATE :: #FashionApocalypse goo.gl/ZBx5Z http://t.co/YsBcG… 12 hours ago