So. I went vegan after consuming half a block of brie at Fifi & Himay’s. It was tasty until I was so full of cheese and bread that I could feel it congealing in my veins. Gross. To start my vegan kick off right, here’s a little something from the Stolen Says vault: Vegan brunch at one of my favorite vegan restaurants, V-Note. I’ve written about it before, here.
That was dinner — classy, elegant, chic. Brunch is cheery, bright, and so welcoming! I had a tofu scramble with a little onion, mushroom, spinach, tomato, and some soy sausage, accompanied by a cup of coffee (with soy milk and Sweet Leaf — a natural sweetner made from the extract of a stevia plant). Pretty yummy, if I do say so myself! A tad on the pricey side, and not easy to get to being on 1st Ave at 80th Street, I still give it 5 gold stars.
Follow me on:
- Hot. Breaking out the window fans and the lungi. Next week - a/c. #summertime 1 day ago
- So it *does* exist! RT@dereknicoletto: I'm referring to these as "Higher Power." pic.twitter.com/RUJGSYOi4i 1 day ago
- No socks no socks no socks #nosocks #summertime 1 day ago
- I'm having the opposite problem. Tradesies? RT@coreykindberg: I can't sleep. 1 day ago
- Just discovered the #gqlive app - pretty wicked. @gqfashion instagram.com/p/Zjo3w5HCx1/ 2 days ago