New York — it’s fabulous, glittery, dark, intimidating, spectacular, and full of every type of person imaginable, from the one who fixes your shoes to the one who designs them. It is this multi-faceted-ness that Pic of the Week explores, each time focusing on a different snippet of New York City life. Sometimes these snippets get lost in the rush, the mayhem, the bustle — other times they’re right out in plain sight, paraded down Fifth Avenue. In any case, each is essential to life in this city of ours, and it’s here that each gets its 15 minutes of fame.
Pretty certain the last Christmas Tree was put out and collected this weekend. It’s official — holiday season is over. So is, coincidentally, my recent relationship. Winter, however, is just beginning. Gonna be a long, cold one folks.
See more Pics of the Week on Facebook.
Follow me on:
- Hot. Breaking out the window fans and the lungi. Next week - a/c. #summertime 1 day ago
- So it *does* exist! RT@dereknicoletto: I'm referring to these as "Higher Power." http://t.co/RUJGSYOi4i 2 days ago
- No socks no socks no socks #nosocks #summertime 2 days ago
- I'm having the opposite problem. Tradesies? RT@coreykindberg: I can't sleep. 2 days ago
- Just discovered the #gqlive app - pretty wicked. @gqfashion instagram.com/p/Zjo3w5HCx1/ 2 days ago