New York — it’s fabulous, glittery, dark, intimidating, spectacular, and full of every type of person imaginable, from the one who fixes your shoes to the one who designs them. It is this multi-faceted-ness that Pic of the Week explores, each time focusing on a different snippet of New York City life. Sometimes these snippets get lost in the rush, the mayhem, the bustle — other times they’re right out in plain sight, paraded down Fifth Avenue. In any case, each is essential to life in this city of ours, and it’s here that each gets its 15 minutes of fame.
Cityscape of Manhattan, as seen from underneath the
TriBoro RFK Bridge.
Follow me on:
- Hot. Breaking out the window fans and the lungi. Next week - a/c. #summertime 8 hours ago
- So it *does* exist! RT@dereknicoletto: I'm referring to these as "Higher Power." http://t.co/RUJGSYOi4i 22 hours ago
- No socks no socks no socks #nosocks #summertime 22 hours ago
- I'm having the opposite problem. Tradesies? RT@coreykindberg: I can't sleep. 1 day ago
- Just discovered the #gqlive app - pretty wicked. @gqfashion instagram.com/p/Zjo3w5HCx1/ 1 day ago