It’s summertime! Almost officially. But the weather, which has been slow to come around and make up its mind and commit to being pleasant, has finally found its sense. Aly and I like to take advantage and hit up the the rooftop of The Perfect Pint on 46th st (at Third Ave) for a beer or two before heading to whatever events we have lined up in our calendars. Cheers to warm weather, sunshine, and many more rooftop happy hours.
Follow me on:
- Happy bday Allison! (at @Sotto13Ny w/ 5 others) 4sq.com/14gVQFt 7 hours ago
- Wait - what parade is this that's blocking my path to brunch...?! 7 hours ago
- Salmon, spinach, and wine - only thing missing is @_jacob #montepulciano instagram.com/p/Zbu7iFnC95/ 1 day ago
- Sunny at sunset. instagram.com/p/ZbnK_kHCy2/ 1 day ago
- Someone was super excited for me to get home! #sunny #dogwalk #puppylove vine.co/v/bEUXYKl1n9Q 1 day ago