If you’ve read the About page on this blog, you know that I have 2 jobs — or, 1.5, as it were. As a New Yorker, though, that’s hardly enough to keep me occupied. I also sing with a semi-professional chorus, The Collegiate Chorale. It just so happens that we are performing tomorrow night, Thursday, May 19th, at Carnegie Hall at 7:00 pm, accompanying the sassy but ever-so-elegant Deborah Voigt in a night of classic and fun Broadway tunes. The show also features Paulo Szot, and is conducted by Ted Sperling. Details are below — if you haven’t bought your tix yet, you can get them here (also if you have a student ID, tix are only $25, and your seat can be anywhere in the house!)!
Follow me on:
- Trying to gather my things before the redeye back to ny, but, *where* are my @DerekLamNYC leopard print slipperrrsss?!? 8 months ago
- I am wearing a sweat*er*. And I am sweat*ing*. So I guess it's working. #sweaterweather 11 months ago
- RT @calvinstowell: Someone forgot to delete his tweets. twitter.com/govpencein/sta… 11 months ago
- Same. And then my phone pings: "Brunch?" twitter.com/motiankari/sta… 1 year ago
- RT @StyledByStolen: Woke up to an interesting realization abt how a particular color can pervade our life - check it out on my snap story:… 1 year ago