Last week I had one evening free from work, so I seized the opportunity to do a little bar hopping. From Caliente Cab Co. w/my co-workers, to the Garden at Studio Square w/Fifi, Himay, and Nor. I’ve written about the Bohemian Beer Garden — the Garden at Studio Square is like a more modern, more fratty version of that. On weekends it draws a decent crowd, on weeknights it’s a little less full, but either way it makes for some great people-watching, and a nice relaxing time with friends and good beer.
Of course, I only stayed for an hour or so, before I had to trudge home and book some travel for my boss, but it was fun while it lasted.
Follow me on:
- Trying to gather my things before the redeye back to ny, but, *where* are my @DerekLamNYC leopard print slipperrrsss?!? 11 months ago
- I am wearing a sweat*er*. And I am sweat*ing*. So I guess it's working. #sweaterweather 1 year ago
- RT @calvinstowell: Someone forgot to delete his tweets. twitter.com/govpencein/sta… 1 year ago
- Same. And then my phone pings: "Brunch?" twitter.com/motiankari/sta… 1 year ago
- RT @StyledByStolen: Woke up to an interesting realization abt how a particular color can pervade our life - check it out on my snap story:… 1 year ago