So. I went vegan after consuming half a block of brie at Fifi & Himay’s. It was tasty until I was so full of cheese and bread that I could feel it congealing in my veins. Gross. To start my vegan kick off right, here’s a little something from the Stolen Says vault: Vegan brunch at one of my favorite vegan restaurants, V-Note. I’ve written about it before, here.
That was dinner — classy, elegant, chic. Brunch is cheery, bright, and so welcoming! I had a tofu scramble with a little onion, mushroom, spinach, tomato, and some soy sausage, accompanied by a cup of coffee (with soy milk and Sweet Leaf — a natural sweetner made from the extract of a stevia plant). Pretty yummy, if I do say so myself! A tad on the pricey side, and not easy to get to being on 1st Ave at 80th Street, I still give it 5 gold stars.
Follow me on:
- Trying to gather my things before the redeye back to ny, but, *where* are my @DerekLamNYC leopard print slipperrrsss?!? 11 months ago
- I am wearing a sweat*er*. And I am sweat*ing*. So I guess it's working. #sweaterweather 1 year ago
- RT @calvinstowell: Someone forgot to delete his tweets. twitter.com/govpencein/sta… 1 year ago
- Same. And then my phone pings: "Brunch?" twitter.com/motiankari/sta… 1 year ago
- RT @StyledByStolen: Woke up to an interesting realization abt how a particular color can pervade our life - check it out on my snap story:… 1 year ago