Stolen Says highlights the best of New York City from bar scenes to brunches. As fantastic and fun as all of that is, sometimes the best evenings are those spent in your own apartment with a couple of your closest friends, a bottle of wine, and delicious home-cooked meal.
This week’s Dinner w/Fifi & Himay is (drum roll, please): Fettuccini Alfredo (lite)!!
I say “lite” because Fifi claimed to have used about a quarter of the amount of butter and cream that the recipe she was using called for. Frankly I believe her — just by looking at it you can tell it’s not quite as artery-clogging as most alfredo sauces. The flavor, however was retained perfectly. All of the flavor with none of the fat! Isn’t that what they say? Ok. This had a little bit of the fat, but was still healthier than the average American fettuccini alfredo, and just as delicious.
In any case, we probably more than made up for the reduced-fat in the alfredo with the brownie a la mode we savored for dessert.
Follow me on:
- Trying to gather my things before the redeye back to ny, but, *where* are my @DerekLamNYC leopard print slipperrrsss?!? 11 months ago
- I am wearing a sweat*er*. And I am sweat*ing*. So I guess it's working. #sweaterweather 1 year ago
- RT @calvinstowell: Someone forgot to delete his tweets. twitter.com/govpencein/sta… 1 year ago
- Same. And then my phone pings: "Brunch?" twitter.com/motiankari/sta… 1 year ago
- RT @StyledByStolen: Woke up to an interesting realization abt how a particular color can pervade our life - check it out on my snap story:… 1 year ago