It’s summertime! Almost officially. But the weather, which has been slow to come around and make up its mind and commit to being pleasant, has finally found its sense. Aly and I like to take advantage and hit up the the rooftop of The Perfect Pint on 46th st (at Third Ave) for a beer or two before heading to whatever events we have lined up in our calendars. Cheers to warm weather, sunshine, and many more rooftop happy hours.
Follow me on:
- Trying to gather my things before the redeye back to ny, but, *where* are my @DerekLamNYC leopard print slipperrrsss?!? 8 months ago
- I am wearing a sweat*er*. And I am sweat*ing*. So I guess it's working. #sweaterweather 11 months ago
- RT @calvinstowell: Someone forgot to delete his tweets. twitter.com/govpencein/sta… 11 months ago
- Same. And then my phone pings: "Brunch?" twitter.com/motiankari/sta… 1 year ago
- RT @StyledByStolen: Woke up to an interesting realization abt how a particular color can pervade our life - check it out on my snap story:… 1 year ago