After Bar 89 we cabbed it over to the West Village to meet Aly and G (not pictured) at De Santos for a Moscow Mule (an odd but very refreshing specialty beverage). 5:00 pm on a Saturday isn’t really prime time for anything, really, so we had the bar to ourselves for a quiet moment to catch up before G and I headed to the launch party.
Follow me on:
- Trying to gather my things before the redeye back to ny, but, *where* are my @DerekLamNYC leopard print slipperrrsss?!? 8 months ago
- I am wearing a sweat*er*. And I am sweat*ing*. So I guess it's working. #sweaterweather 11 months ago
- RT @calvinstowell: Someone forgot to delete his tweets. twitter.com/govpencein/sta… 11 months ago
- Same. And then my phone pings: "Brunch?" twitter.com/motiankari/sta… 1 year ago
- RT @StyledByStolen: Woke up to an interesting realization abt how a particular color can pervade our life - check it out on my snap story:… 1 year ago